1. Go to the App Store and download Intri for free.
2. Click on the Connect with Facebook, Connect with Google or Connect with Email button.
3. Create your username and click Submit. If your username is arleady being used by someone else, you will be asked to create a different username.
4. Create your password. It is required that your password be at least eight characters in length and contain at least one capital letter, one lower-case letter, one number (0-9) and one special character (!@#$%^&*).
5. Fill out the Info page.
6. Customize your account by entering your preferences in the question and answer fields. Customizing your account lets you filter which kinds of Intri events you view. The events can be narrowed down based on your interests, availability and location. If you don't want to filter events you view, you may leave the question and answer fields blank.
7. Click Save.